Based on the data collected as part of this project, our research team has analyzed the relationship between the psychological and cultural profile of the administrative counties of Romania and the mobility of the citizens, as reported by the Google COVID-19 Community Mobility Reports. The results have indicated that higher Autonomy/Individualism and higher Power Distance were both associated with lower mobility in public places and higher mobility at home during the lockdown in Romania, between the 16th of March and 14th of May 2020. The full report (in Romanian language) can be downloaded HERE.
Search this website:
- Research report: The Modernity Index of Romania
- Research report: The psychological and psychocultural profile of Romania’s regions
- Research report: The impact of the psychological and cultural profile on the mobility of Romanian citizens during the COVID-19 lockdown
- Project Workshop: Understanding and modelling time-space patterns of psychology-related inequalities and polarization
- Project Workshop: The Empirical Analysis of the Psychological and Socioeconomic Romanian Data: Recent Developments