The research team has collected an extensive set of data regarding the psychocultural characteristics of the administrative regions of Romania. In this report we present the psychocultural profiles of these administrative regions and conduct a preliminary comparison between the profiles. The results have indicated that there is a high degree of homogeneity between regions, at most levels of the analysis. However, there are some differences that might be considered as ecologically relevant (e.g., trust, rational beliefs, positive emotions), especially when comparing the regions across NUTS II. There are also other smaller differences which are significant and might have an impact on PESH [Political/Economic/Social/Health] indicators and will be used in complex models in the final stages of the project. The full report can be downloaded HERE.
Search this website:
- Scientific Report 2018-2022
- We have launched of the ROPsy Database platform
- Research report: The Modernity Index of Romania
- Research report: The psychological and psychocultural profile of Romania’s regions
- Research report: The impact of the psychological and cultural profile on the mobility of Romanian citizens during the COVID-19 lockdown