Search this website:
- Scientific Report 2018-2022
- We have launched of the ROPsy Database platform
- Research report: The Modernity Index of Romania
- Research report: The psychological and psychocultural profile of Romania’s regions
- Research report: The impact of the psychological and cultural profile on the mobility of Romanian citizens during the COVID-19 lockdown
Category Archives: News
The research team has collected an extensive set of data regarding the psychocultural characteristics of the administrative regions of Romania. In this report we present the psychocultural profiles of these administrative regions and conduct a preliminary comparison between the profiles. … Continue reading
Project Workshop: Understanding and modelling time-space patterns of psychology-related inequalities and polarization
The workshop was held online, on the 1st of June 2020. The full program of the workshop (Romanian language) can be downloaded HERE. Individual presentations are available upon request, pending on the approval of the author.
Project Workshop: The Empirical Analysis of the Psychological and Socioeconomic Romanian Data: Recent Developments
The workshop entitled „The Empirical Analysis of the Psychological and Socioeconomic Romanian Data: Recent Developments” was organized in Cluj-Napoca, between 26 – 28 February 2019, at the UBB-Universitas Hotel and at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration. Experts in … Continue reading
The website of the project has just been launched today. Please follow us for news, publication and other information related to the project.