In this Report we present a Modernity Index of Romania, through a dynamic and generational analysis. The Modernity Index was computed based on four dimensions: (1) Collectivism/Autonomy (Individualism), (2) Trust/Mistrust, (3) Duty/Joy and (4) Life satisfaction. The results showed that between 1993 and 2018 the Modernity Index of Romania increased by approximately 9 points. The changes of this index indicate opportunities for a better integration of Romanian institutions into the western geopolitical space of the European Union and NATO. The full report can be downloaded HERE.
Search this website:
- Research report: The Modernity Index of Romania
- Research report: The psychological and psychocultural profile of Romania’s regions
- Research report: The impact of the psychological and cultural profile on the mobility of Romanian citizens during the COVID-19 lockdown
- Project Workshop: Understanding and modelling time-space patterns of psychology-related inequalities and polarization
- Project Workshop: The Empirical Analysis of the Psychological and Socioeconomic Romanian Data: Recent Developments